Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Piano Guys

I love The Piano Guys.  And I love being able to say I "knew" them before they were famous.  I'm way excited for them having recently been signed by Sony Records!!  So cool!  My fave is when they mix current pop hits with classical pieces.  Like Cannon in D + With or Without You.  Amazing!  Anywho... I recently came across this video on their website + had to share it with my boys.  It's great to be able to show them that when you put hard work + dedication into learning something, like a musical instrument, how much fun you can have with it!  Needless to say, the boys loved it :D

1 comment:

MelanieBrenchley said...

I love to watch these guys play! But even MORE... it was fun to watch you play! You have some serious fiddle skillz girl :) Love it.